Achieve freedom from life’s hurts, habits and hang-ups at Celebrate Recovery (CR). This ministry seeks to celebrate the HEALING and REDEMPTIVE power found in JESUS CHRIST. We invite you to participate in CR and begin experiencing TRUE LIFE CHANGE. Celebrate Recovery teaches us how to apply God’s power and grace to life’s problems. God can release us from the addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors that have been holding us back from AUTHENTIC JOY in our lives – come learn how!
There is no wrong time to join Celebrate Recovery. CR meets every Friday night year round. No registration is needed. Childcare is provided. You are welcome anytime.
Friday Night Schedule
6PM | Fellowship Meal $5
7PM | Worship, Teaching & Testimony
8PM | Groups
9PM | CrossTalk Cafe’
Share Groups will:
- Provide a safe place to share your experiences, strengths and hopes with others going through the Principles in a Christ-Centered recovery.
- Provide a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up or habit and will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular Step each week. The leader will also keep Celebrate Recovery’s FIVE RULES.
- Provide the opportunity to find an accountability partner or sponsor.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week, if available.
Share Groups will not:
- Offer any professional clinical advice. CR leaders are not counselors. Approved counseling referrals are available upon request.
- Allow its members to attempt to fix one another.
Cross Talk Cafe’
Join others for a time of fellowship, coffee and dessert after Share Group. It is an excellent way to unwind, relax and get to know others better. Many use this time to connect with a sponsor.
Going Deeper – Step Study
A Step Study is how we work through our hurts, habits and hang-ups. We use CR’s four Participant Guides to direct us on a personal journey through each of the 12 steps and 8 recovery Principles. Step Groups are gender-specific and led by men or women who have completed a Step Study. They meet at another time during the week – meaning not Friday night. When the group has completed the first Participant Guide, the group is closed to new people.